Our Mantiques auction took place on 12th/13th November, included in that auction was over 1300 lots of tribal art, sporting memorabilia, militaria, medals, cameras, diecast models, film posters and memorabilia, silver, toys, furniture, ceramics and much more. It is the most eclectic sale included within our calender and our buyers love it !
The top lots across our two-day 1300 lot auction were :-
- Lot 1279 - A mid 19th Century specimen marble pietra dura table, sold for £5,000 against an estimate of £1,000-1,500
- Lot 68 - An early 20th Century clock automaton of a Chinese man, sold for £4,000 against an estimate of £50-80.
- Lot 1322 - A George III and later walnut and feather banded writing desk sold for £1,950 against an estimate of £100-150
- Lot 80 - A late 19th Century lacquered brass monocular microscope by Evans & Wormull, sold for £1,850, against an estimate of £400-600
- Lot 450 - A Leica M6 black, circa 1988, sold for £1,850, sold against an estimate of £2,000 – 2,500
Presently we are operating safely and therefore can not welcome you in to the saleroom, however this didn’t stop you bidding online with over 1000 people registered for the auction on our online bidding platforms. Here at Fielding we are offering our new click and collect service which has worked extremely well to keep a constant flow of people to collect their items from a safe distance.
If you have an at that you would like to consign for our Mantiques auction please contact Mark Hannam on 01384 444140
Posted on 19 November 2020
We are open and operating safely, however due to current restrictions our doors are closed to members of the public, please check our website for further details. x