Our 23rd/24th June auction includes over 1200 lots of
Advertising, antiquities, Asian art, banknotes and coins, books, clocks, collectables, furniture, jewellery, mechanical music, militaria and medals, ceramics, silver, snuff bottles, stamps, postcards, watches and paintings.
Included is a collection of Roman and Medieval artefacts including .....
* Lot 930 - A Roman 1st to 2nd Century 18ct gold D section hoop ring inset with intaglio of Neptune holding a trident - estimate - £1,000 - 1,500
* Lot 931 - A Roman Byzantine 5th to 6th Century 18ct gold finger ring set with a plain amethyst coloured stone - estimate - £300 - 400
* Lot 932 - A copper alloy pocket sundial, circa 1500-1700 - estimate - £150 - 250
* Lot 928 - A small looped and socketed bronze age axe head - estimate - £100 - 150
* Lot 927 - A collection of medieval lead trade weights - estimate £60 - 80
Posted on 15 June 2022